Cost of transfer from sanford to saratoga

eeyorefanuk

DIS Veteran
Hello - me again

would anyone have any idea on how much it would cost to pay for a transfer for the above for eight of us return (6 adults and 2 children)????

I am hoping because there are 8 of us we might be able to be transferred in a mini bus or similar so just us

There is a price guide on holiday taxis if you didn't see it, from Sanford to Disney return for 8 people £296.40+tip, Shuttle service slightly cheaper at £240.
Not much more to rent an 8 seater for 2 weeks, can't anyone drive, if not hope you find it cheaper, seems very expensive.

we are 99% sure now booking with FC from our local airport.

she has just told me that the fly drive (without insurance) for the three weeks is the same price as the flight only.

She has quoted around £800 for three weeks to include free !! car hire - the price being for two people to be able to drive - yet again no idea - is that a good price or ridiculous???

She has quoted around £800 for three weeks to include free !! car hire - the price being for two people to be able to drive - yet again no idea - is that a good price or ridiculous???

1st quote I just got for 3 weeks rental incl insurance and 2 drivers £582.11
inclusive. If you want upto 4 drivers and tank of gas £641.37 inclusive. Not cheap for 3 weeks, shorter rentals can be cheaper than using taxis/transfers.

Yes we were wondering that, it was only she said it was only £40 more for fly drive but then told me how much insurance was :scared1:

Apart from "disney" premises we want to try sea world, aquatica, discovery cove, busch gardens and universal.

With the disney "water parks" can you get free disney transfers to there?

I am sure for the boys they can get a transfer pick up for space kennedy but for the four above, wonder how much it would cost if we took a taxi rather than hiring a car for three weeks.

We will be landing in sanford so thought oh good if have fly drive, wont have to pay for transfer from sanford to disney.

I think we are finally narrowing it all down. It's just a nightmare trying to sort when eight of us

We have booked saratoga for three weeks (originally two weeks, then 18 days, now 3 weeks :cool1:)

Tomorrow (unless it changes) we are booking flight with First Choice, decided on this because airport much nearer to home, nearly 1K cheaper and also if for some reason we cannot go next year, we can just transfer deposit money over to another holiday for that year (cheap week in sun) or the following year. Also I can pre pay to know exactly where I am sitting on the plane so for me that will give me peace of mind.

Is there anyone else out there who stays mainly on disney but has around 7 days off site visiting other parks but do not hire a car. Any quoted prices would be great, or if you know any do free transfer then would be great too :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts