cost of the tea party?

Sam is correct about the pricing for the tea party. It is possible to do it on a lesser scale, but even with that it will still run you at least $5,000. We briefly talked about doing one (we thought it would be a fun and unique treat for my young cousins in the bridal party), but when our SM mentioned the pricing to my mother, that idea went out the window...After my mom picked her jaw up off the floor!

-Helenprincess:

that is outrageous! I am surprised that it is so much. I thought it would be near to the same price as a dessert party. I guess they do have to do a lot of decor, etc. But geesh!

Just to give you an idea of the cost of the Tea Party:

The decor package which includes the big teapots, flowers, mushrooms and I think a cheshire cat:

$7500

2 characters (Mad Hatter and Alice) $1020 (at least when I got married) You can also have Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum - and hence an increased cost.

The Mad Hatter Cake is at least $1000

So before any other food - the Tea Party's trimmings are about $10K.

Our wedding was the "Orange Couple" shown on the special. We really were disappointed in the show - especially knowing all that they shot.

We had a beautiful Illuminations party at the Italy Isola - which considering is incredibly impressive and so much more affordable.

We paid around $20 per person for food and it was one of the true highlights of our wedding weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter