Cost of rentals?....

Discussion in 'Camping at Disney World' started by seabee, Apr 27, 2008.

1. seabee

seabee <marquee><font color=deeppink>Signmaker extraordin

Hey guys, a while back I had asked a question about horseback riding. I think Rhonda had posted a site that gave a breakdown of the cost of all "activities" at the fort, horseback riding, boat rentals, etc. I thought I had bookmarked it, but apparently didn't. And I may be quick to make signs;) , but I can't look anything up properly, so I can't find the original thread again.:confused3 Can anyone help with that site? Thanks for the help!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. pooh4me

pooh4me DIS Veteran

4. seabee

Thanks for that sight POOH, that doesn't have the prices for the boat rentals though. I have been all over the DIS looking, I am almost positive that it was a link from this site. It had every rental available at the fort on it. Serves me right for not saving it.[​IMG]

5. Shannone1

Shannone1 <font color=green>Don't sweat the small stuff<br><

If someone DOES have a price list, it would be a good thing to post under the FAQ's sticky. It may have to be updated as rates increase, but so many of us are there often enough that it wouldn't be too hard to keep a price list updated. Right Donnie ?? ;)

6. Disney Campers

Disney Campers Moderator Moderator

7. lisa8200

lisa8200 <font color=red>Where did I put those tickets?<br>

something told me to take this picture. Hopefully it will come out big enough to read on the board.

[​IMG]

8. ffpm63

ffpm63 Happy Camper

I can't find the chart you were refering to either. I have seen it too so you are not nuts. I have found a couple of links for the info.
    Prices for everything:http://www.wdwplanner.com/recreation.htm
    and on mouseplanet I found they still have the family plan for the water mice and pontoons. When I went last time this was a good deal. The Family Plan is a weekly rate for unlimited use of the WaterMouse and pontoon boats for up to four people. The cost is $199 plus tax and is a flat fee whether you will be staying a full week or only a few days. :yay:

9. seabee

Thanks! You should post that on the FAQ sticky.

10. lisa8200

lisa8200 <font color=red>Where did I put those tickets?<br>

Done and Done :thumbsup2 :banana: