Coronodo Springs Review

Our room wasn't ready, so we explored the resort and had lunch at the Pepper Market. My family loved the Pepper Market. There was a large selection with huge portions. We did not find it confusing at all. I was delighted until we opened the door and we were hit with a disgusting The lady was wonderful and called the main desk and had us moved down three doors within ten minutes. I was so pleased with the great customer service. I had new keys delivered to my door within another ten minutes and Magical Express delivered my luggage immediately thereafter. Yay!

The grounds of CS are gorgeous! The dig sight is fantastic! After moving to the Poly my kids (12 and 5) told me more than once that they liked the Coronodo pools better. My 12 yo said that the Coronodo slide was faster and more fun than the Poly slide. The playground was a big plus for my 5yo and 2yo.

I was super lucky to be in a building right next to El Centro and on the first floor.

Aren't the cast members at CSR just the greatest?

We have always found the CM's terrific at the CSR. They have gone out of their way to be helpful, they are always smiling and when things are slow, they love to have a conversation with you. We were in the Gift Shop one day stalling before we had to go to a meal reservation and before I knew it, I had to yank my husband away from one of the CM's...they were talking baseball and the time had gotten away from us.

I know. Why people find the Pepper Market confusing is beyond me. You're seated, the waitress takes your drink order and then you go from station to station and choose your food and they stamp your ticket.
That's hard?:confused3 Glad you enjoyed it. I think the food is delicious.

Whenever someone on the boards ask about CSR, I always mention the CMs. They really do their best to make your vacation wonderful! They are hands down the best of ANY mod or deluxe at WDW and we've stayed at all of them.

I know. Why people find the Pepper Market confusing is beyond me. You're seated, the waitress takes your drink order and then you go from station to station and choose your food and they stamp your ticket.
That's hard?:confused3 Glad you enjoyed it. I think the food is delicious.

Whenever someone on the boards ask about CSR, I always mention the CMs. They really do their best to make your vacation wonderful! They are hands down the best of ANY mod or deluxe at WDW and we've stayed at all of them.
I've had great stays at CSR and the CM's have always been very friendly.

Thanks for sharing OP!

Hi
We're checking in on Dec. 10th. Can't wait. CSR looks so beautiful. I've stayed at Pop in August and 4 times before that. This will be such a great change to try a new resort.

Hi
We're checking in on Dec. 10th. Can't wait. CSR looks so beautiful. I've stayed at Pop in August and 4 times before that. This will be such a great change to try a new resort.
It is great at x-mas time.

Here is what you'll see as you drive up.

4uyr9u0.jpg

62z0i9g.jpg

dfkhex.jpg

2exlax0.jpg

507dhe1.jpg

53emzw4.jpg

44vxd9w.jpg

dfkk7l.jpg

dfkkd0.jpg

dqspvm.jpg

62fslk9.jpg

dqsolu.jpg

dqsokp.jpg

5z4jip5.jpg

34o6mxf.jpg

Buzz: At what point does the cm’s at CSR start putting up those wonderful Christmas decorations???? Thank you for posting those awesome pictures of how the resort looks and feels during the holidays.

It is great at x-mas time.

Here is what you'll see as you drive up.

4uyr9u0.jpg

62z0i9g.jpg

dfkhex.jpg

2exlax0.jpg

507dhe1.jpg

53emzw4.jpg

44vxd9w.jpg

dfkk7l.jpg

dfkkd0.jpg

dqspvm.jpg

62fslk9.jpg

dqsolu.jpg

dqsokp.jpg

5z4jip5.jpg

34o6mxf.jpg

I can hardly wait! We check in on November 30th...counting the days. Thank you for taking the time to write a review!
K

I'll be there 11/7-11 (4 nights)
Looking forward to it as this will be my first stay here

whats the "do not miss"? I put aside a full morning to tour the resort, use the pool, etc

Buzz: At what point does the cm’s at CSR start putting up those wonderful Christmas decorations???? Thank you for posting those awesome pictures of how the resort looks and feels during the holidays.
Sometime around thanksgiving or a bit earlier.

Thanks for the great review and pics of the resort. My husband and I will be there starting the 19th, I read the threads all the time to get as much info as we can.
Thanks again !!!!!:mickeyjum ::MinnieMo pluto: :tinker: :donald:

We'll be arriving on the same day!! I'll be there for a conference, but will try to enjoy the most that I can with the family.

Hope to see you!

OP, besides the pool, how did CSR compare to the Poly for your family? We are planning our next trip for May 2008. Rack rates for the Poly are $399/night and $175/night at CSR. In your opinion is the Poly with the monorail worth more than twice what you would pay for CSR?

Much thanks!:daisy:

It is a beautiful resort and Buzz is definitely a great resource for info on CSR. His Christmas photos are really spectacular. :thumbsup2

OP, besides the pool, how did CSR compare to the Poly for your family? We are planning our next trip for May 2008. Rack rates for the Poly are $399/night and $175/night at CSR. In your opinion is the Poly with the monorail worth more than twice what you would pay for CSR?

Much thanks!:daisy:

We were lucky enough to try concierge at the Poly with the 40% off code. My family loved the convenience of the lounge and the monorail was a big plus because we have a two year old and a five year old. It was so much easier to just push then onto the monorail instead of getting them out of the stroller and folding it up. We had a patio room at the Poly, so the kids loved the ducks and the huge glass slider with a patio offered us lovely views. We didn't love Captain Cooks for counter service. The only offerings for lunch/dinner are a burger, turkey sandwich, salad, a noodle bowl, and a flatbread pizza. Not a big selection if you are there for a long time. The selection and dining area at the Peppermill Market is much better IMO. The rooms are bigger at the Poly, but we did not feel cramped at Coronodo. I asked my husband if he felt the Poly was worth the extra and he said no. For me it is kind of a toss up. I definitely enjoyed having the patio. We went to Magic Kingdom and Epcot a lot, so the monorail was great. In the end, I don't think I would pay twice as much for the Poly than CS. If I got a great discount again I would definitely go back, but at rack rate I would go for CS. I didn't experience any of the negatives at CS that I have read about. I didn't see a lot of convention goers in suits (although I read that there was at least one big convention while I was there) I didn't find it entirely too spread out (though I had a room close to El Centro) I found every staff member from check in, to mousekeeping, to waitresses, to be extremely friendly and helpful. Anyway, I am rambling now. Good luck with you're decision, I am sure you will have a wonderful time whatever you choose!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter