Coronado Springs

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by sdevir, Jan 24, 2005.

1. sdevir

sdevir Mouseketeer

I am thinking of staying at WL or Coronado Springs hotel next November. What do you think about the CS. resort?
    also would it be better to go Nov.3 or Nov 17th. Is the weather sill warm at that time? How about the crowds?
    Thanks for the help.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Buzz2001

Buzz2001 CSR MAN!!

What do I think? I think so much of CSR that I started a CSR website to answer questions for people. Check it out below for pics, links and info. Good luck deciding!

We went in Nov in 2000. Nov 10 I think. It was Jersey week. Schools close that week in NJ so you get many guests from that state. The weather was warm. Hit 95 one day. They said it was unseasonably warm for that time fo year.

4. sdevir

sdevir Mouseketeer

Thanks for the great info. These boards are so helpful. :jumping4:

5. Carrie772

Carrie772 Resolve to Recycle!

Went in October. Really liked it. When you go to Pepper Market, get the quesadilla! So tasty and wonderful! All the conventionears are nice and quiet!

6. z28wiz

z28wiz DIS Veteran DVC Gold

we are actually staying at both in April. Curious to here peoples input. pirate:

7. kjustice

kjustice Loving the world through my kids eyes!

It's very nice there, albeit a bit spread out. Research which location to ask for based on your own preferences. The pool there is great and the kiddie pool is spacious.

Have fun!!!

8. EsmeraldaX

EsmeraldaX DIS Veteran

I'm also thinking of staying there in May. From what I've learned, the only real complaint is that it's spread out and has 3 or 4 bus stops (these things don't bother me).

I know it has a great food court and one of the best on-site pool areas.

I think the resort itself is gorgeous.

9. ciera321

ciera321 DIS Veteran

We LOVE CSR!!! The pool and slide are, I think, better than WL or AKL. The resort is beautiful, especially at night with all the lights twinkling off the lake, which makes it a great time for a surrey ride around the resort. The Pepper Market has a lot of variety and good food. I would stay at CSR for the 3rd time this May, but my DH really enjoys trying new resorts. I guess that's not that much to ask, as long as I get to keep going back!!!! You will have a great time... :D

10. cobbler

cobbler <br><font color=blue>Tag #1: (Under Construction:

Haven't been to WL - yet, so I can't comment on that but I have been to Coronado twice and I love this resort!

11. PrincessCandaceMarie

PrincessCandaceMarie DIS Veteran

Oooh I love the CS resort, its so cool with the water slide, the food court rocks and the property itself is so amazing to wander around on. And in Nov., it all depends, WDW is always crowded, so just keep that in mind, that also the week before Thanksgiving.... :jumping3:

12. BadgerBruce

BadgerBruce DIS Veteran

We stayed at CSR November 6-14 & it was great. It was in the high 70's to low 80's during our trip. Swam nearly every day & enjoyed plenty of hammock time, too! Whichever resort you choose, I would pick the earlier date. The Food & Wine Festival at Epcot was a lot of fun & the last day of the event will be November 13th this year.

13. bytheblood

bytheblood Guest

Buzzman - your site is great.

14. Buzz2001

Buzz2001 CSR MAN!!

Thanks!!

15. lovinwdw

lovinwdw DIS Veteran

My husband and I stayed at the WL for our honeymoon in '03. The inside of the resort is awesome. The restaurant is a little annoying. If you ask for ketchup, the waitress/waiter yells "KETCHUP" and all of the other people sitting at their tables who have ketchup get up and put it on your table. We learned that pretty early and only ordered waffles in the morning. But the resort is beautiful!!! :earboy2:

16. cruise-o-matic

cruise-o-matic DVC..............Wannabe, DVC..............Gonna

Another Thumbs up for CSR.

We were there the same time as Buzz last November. Really enjoyed the Pepper Market and the bus system was great.

We just bought into DVC, so we'll be staying at the DVC resorts for our future stays. Other than that, we'd go back in a heartbeat.