Coronado Springs Resort Preferred Room Locations

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Sabi, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Sabi

Sabi Mouseketeer

Please, I'm looking for a map layout with Preferred Room Locations.I've read that CSR does not offer preferred rooms. But the other side Preferred Room Locations read too: :confused3

The buildings 1 and 3 (casitas) and 9B (cabanas) are closest to the main resort buildings where the convention center, restaurants, front desk, sundries shop, and main bus stop are located.

Buildings 2 and 4 (casitas) wrap around Health Club and Beauty Salon and the casitas Quiet Pool area.

Buildings 4, 7B, 8A, and 8B are pretty good compromise locations if quiet pool and bus stop proximity are prime considerations.

Buildings 5, 8A, and 9B are all close to the feature pool area.

If I had to pick a single building to recommend based on location, I would go with 9B because it is close to the main building, the feature pool, the marina, and just a bit of a walk to the main bus stop.
    :worship:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Momof2Disneyboys

Momof2Disneyboys DIS Veteran

You can not book a preferred room at CSR like you can at CBR. You can "request" a section at CSR and then it's all up to luck. We requested 9B when we stayed there because it seemed to be the most centrally located to the food court and the pool, but we did not get it.

4. tlrotzoll

tlrotzoll DIS Veteran

I booked waterview & sent a fax requesting 9A or 9B - we got 9B & look at our view:

[​IMG]

We were close to a bus stop, steps from the quiet pool, a very short walk to the Dig Site & just a couple minutes walk to El Centro. Perfect!!!!

5. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

There is no "preferred" location as there is at other mods. We have always requested Casitas 4 and 5 and gotten one or the other (except our trip this September because we were upgraded to a suite and in Casitas 3--and I wasn't going to complain about the suite :lmao: ). If you are in Casitas 4 or 5, it is about a five minute walk to the main building, you are close to the quiet pool, fitness center/spa and a bus stop and it is about an eight minute walk to the main pool.
    Just remember...they are only requests--there are no guarantees.

6. Mich Mouse

Mich Mouse Poly Loving Disney Bride

After January 1st CSR will have Club Level Rooms in Cababa 9B. Usually this is the most requested location, and it will be guaranteed if you boook CL.:)