Coronado Springs Resort - New Unofficial FAQ Thread - November 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
KatMark said:
Sure will.

Gracias!

I heard bounce back is 35% off deluxe or villas, during certain dates. Hoping its available to CSR guests.

Just changed this weekend apparently from the free dining offer PP got. Hope you love CSR!

Gracias!

I heard bounce back is 35% off deluxe or villas, during certain dates. Hoping its available to CSR guests.

Just changed this weekend apparently from the free dining offer PP got. Hope you love CSR!

Not a problem...happy to check.

Don't worry...I already do love CSR. This will be our 10th stay there. :goodvibes

Tinkergurl20 said:
We are 12 days from arrival and am curious about what the weather is like...I've been checking accuweather and it is looking like mostly 70s during the day but how chilly is it at night? We are from Michigan so going to florida in december is very foreign to us...just not too sure what to pack :confused3 Any help would be appreciated...starting to get clothes and suitcases out!

The weather will likely be warm during the days (high 70s) and cooler at nights (dropping to low 60s/high 50s). We always dress in layers during the winter since we've been caught out at night a couple times when someone was "freezing" and had to pay Disney prices for socks, hoodies, blankets, and shoes (if you plan to be out past eight, I'd say wear close toe!)

Of course, we're in Georgia, so you may be more immune to the cold, but I'd be prepared either way. ;-)

Two more days and we will be "home."

Here's a photo from our recent trip for those of you who aren't following my TR; if you see us, please stop us and say hello.

Day2September172012085.jpg

Is it worth the additional $$? :confused3

I am about to book my trip, and looking at what would be the difference. I am not sure I would spend a lot of time in my room. I would spend most of my resort time at the pool, jacuzzi, etc.

Is the parking lot view so bad?

How lucky would I be to get a courtyard view and/or top floor as a request in a Standard View? :scratchin

I've stayed at the Values before (PoP & ASMu) with parking lot views and it made no difference to me - but I was on the 3rd floor each time.

Thanks!

Is it worth the additional $$? :confused3

I am about to book my trip, and looking at what would be the difference. I am not sure I would spend a lot of time in my room. I would spend most of my resort time at the pool, jacuzzi, etc.

Is the parking lot view so bad?

How lucky would I be to get a courtyard view and/or top floor as a request in a Standard View? :scratchin

I've stayed at the Values before (PoP & ASMu) with parking lot views and it made no difference to me - but I was on the 3rd floor each time.

Thanks!

Not worth it to me. You aren't in the room long enough and you'd have to keep the curtains open to see anything. I cant' comment on the parking lot view as I've never had one.

Not worth it to me. You aren't in the room long enough and you'd have to keep the curtains open to see anything. I cant' comment on the parking lot view as I've never had one.

Even parking lot views are not so bad. There are lots of trees and such. And you do not spend much time looking out your window.

Even parking lot views are not so bad. There are lots of trees and such. And you do not spend much time looking out your window.

This was kind of my thought. Since I didn't mind at the Values parking lot view, and I won't be in my room for any length of time other to sleep, clean up, I didn't think the extra $$ was worth it. But always great to get some extra opinions!

No matter what, it is a beautiful resort and at Disney! :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter