Coronado Springs Resort - New Unofficial FAQ Thread - November 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for Coronado veterans - how early should one be at a bus stop in the morning to make it to the rope drop ceremonies at the parks?

HELP!!!!! Ugh, don't want to have to do it but I have an older camera and cannot find a regular SD (not HC) card anywhere except online. I can have shipping expedited and it will be there Mon- we check in on Mon. HELP!!! What do I need to know about having something shipped to CSR? Is this even possible?

HELP!!!!! Ugh, don't want to have to do it but I have an older camera and cannot find a regular SD (not HC) card anywhere except online. I can have shipping expedited and it will be there Mon- we check in on Mon. HELP!!! What do I need to know about having something shipped to CSR? Is this even possible?

Please see the "Info: Shipping to Your Resort" sticky located here.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2437212

There is a sticky at the top of the board re: wi-fi. All the resorts have had it since last summer.

Ah! Stickies are kind of hidden on my app. Knew the info must be there somewhere. Thank you!

I believe there is a $10 charge for items shipped UPS or FedEx and those packages can be picked up at the business center. USPS packages are kept at the front desk and are free to pick up.

Also, since my post, I have heard that CMs have been instructed not to upgrade to business class at the desk. I believe from a reliable source. Guess I will decide before going based in that intel.

Hi, is the Pepper Market still a buffet breakfast? Just planning a trip for my Sister for 2014 and wondered if it would still be a buffet :)

For anyone who has stayed in business level what shape are the rooms in?
I saw in previous trip reports people were saying the furniture was scratched up and bathrooms were musty?

Question for Coronado veterans - how early should one be at a bus stop in the morning to make it to the rope drop ceremonies at the parks?

I'd like to know the answer to this, too. Thanks.

I'd aim to be on a bus 50-60 minutes before park opening to get close to the front. So, I'd be at the bus-stop 70-ish minutes ahead of time. Buses start running quite early for early ADRs. We had an 8:10 ADR for Crystal Palace on one trip and I wanted to be at the bus-stop by 7:00. A bus was pulling up as we walked to the stop, so we ran and got on, and were at MK by 7:15 or so. The later you wait, the more crowded the buses will get.

We never stayed at Coronado and I think we will try it this fall! The preferred rooms are already unavailable. We have a 4 and 8 year old who will love the Dig Site pool. Can I get some advice on what area to request to be close to the Dig Site but not super far from the food court? Is there even a happy medium here? TIA! :thumbsup2

We never stayed at Coronado and I think we will try it this fall! The preferred rooms are already unavailable. We have a 4 and 8 year old who will love the Dig Site pool. Can I get some advice on what area to request to be close to the Dig Site but not super far from the food court? Is there even a happy medium here? TIA! :thumbsup2

Your "happy medium" is the Cabanas section. Close to Dig Site and not far from the food area. It's also a very beautiful area! The kids can play in the sand by the hammocks and the playground over by the Dig Site. Bus Stop is right out back across the parking lot. Quite easy!! :thumbsup2

Your "happy medium" is the Cabanas section. Close to Dig Site and not far from the food area. It's also a very beautiful area! The kids can play in the sand by the hammocks and the playground over by the Dig Site. Bus Stop is right out back across the parking lot. Quite easy!! :thumbsup2

Agreed! We stayed in 8b, great location in Cabana's. We all enjoyed watching the sun setting from the hammocks :) bus stop 4 out back, quiet pool and laundry right outside :)

Hi everyone. We will be staying for the first time at CSR and I have a dining question. We have stayed at POP the last few years and have always used our refillable mugs when eating meals at the resort and got bottles of juice or milk to take back to the room for our "drink" with the meal. Can you do this here? It was always nice to have those for breakfast the next day. I know this thread will give me the best answer! Thanks!

Hi everyone. We will be staying for the first time at CSR and I have a dining question. We have stayed at POP the last few years and have always used our refillable mugs when eating meals at the resort and got bottles of juice or milk to take back to the room for our "drink" with the meal. Can you do this here? It was always nice to have those for breakfast the next day. I know this thread will give me the best answer! Thanks!

You sure can do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter