Coronado Springs Resort - New Unofficial FAQ Thread - November 2012

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by StitchandPooh'sMom, Nov 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aschafer81

aschafer81 Earning My Ears

Question for Coronado veterans - how early should one be at a bus stop in the morning to make it to the rope drop ceremonies at the parks?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Abharmagic

Abharmagic DIS Veteran

HELP!!!!! Ugh, don't want to have to do it but I have an older camera and cannot find a regular SD (not HC) card anywhere except online. I can have shipping expedited and it will be there Mon- we check in on Mon. HELP!!! What do I need to know about having something shipped to CSR? Is this even possible?

4. dansdad

dansdad DIS Veteran

Please see the "Info: Shipping to Your Resort" sticky located here.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2437212

5. ADisneyQueen

ADisneyQueen DIS Veteran

Can anyone tell us how much CSR charges for package pick up? Is it a ridiculous price?

6. CuteAndFluffy

CuteAndFluffy DIS Veteran

Ah! Stickies are kind of hidden on my app. Knew the info must be there somewhere. Thank you!

I believe there is a $10 charge for items shipped UPS or FedEx and those packages can be picked up at the business center. USPS packages are kept at the front desk and are free to pick up.

Also, since my post, I have heard that CMs have been instructed not to upgrade to business class at the desk. I believe from a reliable source. Guess I will decide before going based in that intel.😃

7. ~Piglet~

~Piglet~ DIS Veteran

Hi, is the Pepper Market still a buffet breakfast? Just planning a trip for my Sister for 2014 and wondered if it would still be a buffet :)

8. StitchandPooh'sMom

StitchandPooh'sMom <font color=magenta>Now if only I could think of s

No, Pepper Market is back to a la carte for all meals. :)

9. ~Piglet~

~Piglet~ DIS Veteran

I'll have to break the news to her haha, maybe it'll have changed again by the time we go ourselves in 2015 :goodvibes

10. delilah18

delilah18 DIS Veteran

For anyone who has stayed in business level what shape are the rooms in?
    I saw in previous trip reports people were saying the furniture was scratched up and bathrooms were musty?

11. Aquatic

Aquatic Earning My Ears

I'd like to know the answer to this, too. Thanks.

12. Claire&TheBoys

Claire&TheBoys The Queen of the Castle!

I'd aim to be on a bus 50-60 minutes before park opening to get close to the front. So, I'd be at the bus-stop 70-ish minutes ahead of time. Buses start running quite early for early ADRs. We had an 8:10 ADR for Crystal Palace on one trip and I wanted to be at the bus-stop by 7:00. A bus was pulling up as we walked to the stop, so we ran and got on, and were at MK by 7:15 or so. The later you wait, the more crowded the buses will get.

13. Princess_Au

Princess_Au Mouseketeer

We never stayed at Coronado and I think we will try it this fall! The preferred rooms are already unavailable. We have a 4 and 8 year old who will love the Dig Site pool. Can I get some advice on what area to request to be close to the Dig Site but not super far from the food court? Is there even a happy medium here? TIA! :thumbsup2

14. Ilivetogo

Ilivetogo I really DO want to live there!

Your "happy medium" is the Cabanas section. Close to Dig Site and not far from the food area. It's also a very beautiful area! The kids can play in the sand by the hammocks and the playground over by the Dig Site. Bus Stop is right out back across the parking lot. Quite easy!! :thumbsup2

15. mommyoftwo08

mommyoftwo08 Mouseketeer

Do they have towels by the pool or do we need to bring our own? Thanks!

16. Ilivetogo

Ilivetogo I really DO want to live there!

17. mommyoftwo08

mommyoftwo08 Mouseketeer

thank you!

18. ~Piglet~

~Piglet~ DIS Veteran

Agreed! We stayed in 8b, great location in Cabana's. We all enjoyed watching the sun setting from the hammocks :) bus stop 4 out back, quiet pool and laundry right outside :)

19. Rapunzel

Rapunzel Mouseketeer

We'll be there for the Children with Diabetes conference! SUPER EXCITED!!!!

20. lupp2217

lupp2217 Loving Disney

Hi everyone. We will be staying for the first time at CSR and I have a dining question. We have stayed at POP the last few years and have always used our refillable mugs when eating meals at the resort and got bottles of juice or milk to take back to the room for our "drink" with the meal. Can you do this here? It was always nice to have those for breakfast the next day. I know this thread will give me the best answer! Thanks!

21. dansdad

dansdad DIS Veteran

You sure can do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.