Coronado Springs Resort - New Unofficial FAQ Thread - November 2011

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by StitchandPooh'sMom, Nov 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maxiesmom

maxiesmom The Mean Squinty Eye Works

I'm a little extra excited now. We did have our first night booked at the All Star Movies, to save a little money. We got a pin code in the mail, so I e-mailed my TA and told her to change that night to CSR too. No having to switch resorts, yay!!!!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. StitchandPooh'sMom

StitchandPooh'sMom <font color=magenta>Now if only I could think of s

Have a great trip! Here's hoping for a lovely corner room in 8A!

Have a great trip!

So jealous of all these trips! Have a wonderful time!

That's great! Hopefully you can stay in the same room at CSR - do you have two reservations, or did you add a night to your existing reservation?

4. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

Aubriee, I hope you have another great stay at the CSR.

I've been putting up Christmas deocrations all day; I'd rather be packing to go to CSR. :sad2:

Have a great trip. We LOVED Poly, but truthfully, we love CSR a tad more for the better value and the hot tub!

That is awesome. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

5. maxiesmom

maxiesmom The Mean Squinty Eye Works

I hope so too. We have to have 2 reservations, as we cancelled a room only trip at the last minute, and Disney would only transfer the deposit to another room only reservation. So we have one night room only and the rest with Free Dining.:thumbsup2

Even if worst comes to worst and we have to switch rooms that is still better than having to switch resorts. Makes things so much easier!:)

6. ellajeansmom

ellajeansmom Mouseketeer

Hi there!

I've been following this thread (and the last one) for a couple of months waiting for our trip. Well, we're on our way and will be checking in to CSR tomorrow!! I'm very excited to see this beautiful resort and will be sure to let you know how everything was when we get back.

Thanks to all of you that help make this a fun, welcoming and informative thread:goodvibes

7. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

Hope you have safe travels and a wonderful stay at CSR, and a magical trip.

8. bld disney

bld disney Mouseketeer

The week we'll be at the CSR it will be a host hotel for a youth football group.
    Kind of nervous about the noise level while we're trying to sleep.
    Anyone stayed there in a similar situation?

9. lsunursing05

lsunursing05 Earning My Ears

Packing for our trip! :woohoo:This time tomorrow we will be on our way to WDW and CSR!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:Pray for us: we will be driving from New Orleans (about a 12 hour drive) at night with DS3 and DS5mo! :scared1: Here's hoping they sleep well in the car!

10. Claire&TheBoys

Claire&TheBoys The Queen of the Castle!

Have a great trip! Hope it goes smoothly and the boys sleep in the car for you!

I'm packing too, but not staying at CSR this time. :guilty: I couldn't justify an extra $200+ for a 3-night stay. I'm still excited, though! :banana: We're having a child-free trip and doing tours and Candlelight Processional and La Nouba! :yay:

11. su_A_ve

su_A_ve DIS Veteran

A little over 2 weeks until we get there... Both DS are sick with stomach viruses. Hopefully they'll be all recovered by then.

Short trip this year, but candlelight and a grand gathering finally.

12. MickeyMoguls

MickeyMoguls Mouseketeer

:yay:We started packing tonight for our trip. We'll be at CSR on Friday. Can't wait to get there! It will be our first stay on a Disney property. From the sounds of it, my husband picked the perfect resort! I really wish we were flying instead of driving...I'll be too anxious driving...I'm worse than a kid when it comes to Disney!:yay:

13. richkorn

richkorn Mouseketeer

On our way:thumbsup2

First time going to CSR.

14. richkorn

richkorn Mouseketeer

In Cabanas 8a! Next to DIG

15. Dismamx2

Dismamx2 Mouseketeer

Woohoo! Well done, that's where we hope to be in just over 6 months :goodvibes
    Enjoy your holiday :yay:

16. DSTPDISNEY

DSTPDISNEY Mouseketeer

We will be there on Tuesday. Didn't make any room requests so we will see what we get. Just looking forward to staying at Disney...

17. benniecooper

benniecooper Mouseketeer

I think you will like it. My DH and I stayed at CSR last month for our 5th anniversary. We were in Cabanas 9B...loved it. Perfect anniversary resort. We made no touring plans, just did whatever we felt like at the moment (aside from a MNSSHP) and we had the best time.

18. szubieta

szubieta DIS Veteran

Can't believe its getting really close now. I have finished our unpacking and laundry from our trip to Pismo Beach. I really need to get on my WDW packing list. :goodvibes

Since we'll be there 12 days I think it will be best to do a load of laundry while were there. Does the laundry rooms use quarters, have a change machine or use your KTTW card for the machines? TIA!

19. mom2maggie

mom2maggie DIS Veteran

When I did laundry there, the machines used quarters. There were change machines in the laundry facility, along with vending machines for food and laundry supplies.

20. adtillma1

adtillma1 Mouseketeer

We did our on-line check in this evening and tomorrow I will go ahead and pack our bags. (How do you guys find out what room you are going to have in advance of getting there?) I am so excited!!!!! We'll get to CSR about 10:30 Friday night and I just can't wait!!

21. szubieta

szubieta DIS Veteran

Thanks! I will set aside some cash for laundry too. :thumbsup2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.