Coronado Springs Buses

Kingtwin

Earning My Ears
Just one question...do the buses from CS run straight to and from the resort to all the various parks and locations? Or do they stop at the other moderate hotels and pick-up and drop off passengers? Thanks!

We have never used the buses at CSR (we rent a car every trip). However, from reading previous posts/questions, the CSR has it's own buses and shares with NO other resorts.

Yes, they have transportation to all of the parks. And no, they do not share buses with any other resort. We found there buses to be very efficient!

KatMark is correct. CSR buses do not share with other resorts....the bus makes various stops throughout the resort itself but not at another resort. There is a great thread here specifically about CSR which I found very helpful when planning our last trip!

Best bus service at DW in my opinion!!! We have never waited more than 8 or 9 minutes for a bus at the resort (usually no more than 5) OR more than about 10 minutes from a park back to the resort.:) Love it!!! :goodvibes

They only go to and from CSR. There were only a few times that we had to wait more than 15 minutes for a bus when leaving CSR to go to a park.

By far the best bus service to the parks. If you know which stop to get on at you will never have a problem getting a seat and I never waited more then 5 minutes for a bus.

Please the transportation to universal studios and seaworld is available from CSR??:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter