Coronado Springs Buses

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Kingtwin, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Kingtwin

Kingtwin Earning My Ears

Just one question...do the buses from CS run straight to and from the resort to all the various parks and locations? Or do they stop at the other moderate hotels and pick-up and drop off passengers? Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

We have never used the buses at CSR (we rent a car every trip). However, from reading previous posts/questions, the CSR has it's own buses and shares with NO other resorts.

4. maciemouse

maciemouse DIS Veteran

Yes, they have transportation to all of the parks. And no, they do not share buses with any other resort. We found there buses to be very efficient!

5. Tinkified

Tinkified DIS Veteran

KatMark is correct. CSR buses do not share with other resorts....the bus makes various stops throughout the resort itself but not at another resort. There is a great thread here specifically about CSR which I found very helpful when planning our last trip!

6. ciera321

ciera321 DIS Veteran

Best bus service at DW in my opinion!!! We have never waited more than 8 or 9 minutes for a bus at the resort (usually no more than 5) OR more than about 10 minutes from a park back to the resort.:) Love it!!! :goodvibes

7. miksilver

miksilver DIS Veteran

They only go to and from CSR. There were only a few times that we had to wait more than 15 minutes for a bus when leaving CSR to go to a park.

8. GreyStr0ke

GreyStr0ke DIS Veteran

By far the best bus service to the parks. If you know which stop to get on at you will never have a problem getting a seat and I never waited more then 5 minutes for a bus.

9. NHTikiBeckie

NHTikiBeckie DIS Veteran

Best resort bus service IMO! Love CSR, love the transportation...have a great time!

10. Lilolvr

Lilolvr DIS Veteran

Terrific transportation! Short, quick rides to all the parks.

11. Buzz2001

Buzz2001 CSR MAN!!

Its some of the best I've experienced at WDW! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

12. Mickey23

Mickey23 Mouseketeer

Awesome transportation, it's very efficient! :thumbsup2

13. Sabi

Sabi Mouseketeer

Please the transportation to universal studios and seaworld is available from CSR??:confused3