Corn Dog at Disney World??

Vikesfan80

Earning My Ears
Is there any place in DW to get a corn dog? (not the corn dog bites).

The ones at DL are fantastic but I do not know of any location at DW that sells corn dogs?

Thanks!!

We just returned home yesterday. We saw them at the stand across from pecos bill in the Magic Kingdom. We didn't get to try them but they looked good and they were a snack credit if you are on the dining plan.

The Boardwalk, there are little stands there that have them:thumbsup2

Just a quick question... are the corn dogs there done fresh, or are they made in advance & kept under a heating lamp? Its something that makes a HUGE difference to my wife. Thanks!

Enjoy the Magic!

Oh thanks, now I am hungry for the corn dogs from DCA! Not to mention the fried cheese from the same place :worship:

Anyone know if they have fried cheese on sticks here at WDW? Or is this just a California thing?

I had a corn dog from the place on the Boardwalk, and I have to tell you it was a pale imitation to Corn Dog Castle and the Corn Dog Wagon at DCA and Disneyland! The way they are made fresh, dipped by hand at DL/DCA is what makes them so good. And I have never seen the fried cheese thing at WDW either. On the bright side, there is lots of food that Disneyland doesn't have. But in the Corn Dog Column, WDW is getting bad marks by me!

I am a huge corn dog fan and love the little nuggets from Caseys. There is a stand on the Boardwalk, across from Spoodles, and they sell them but they are usually just under a heat lamp so the coating isnt crunchy but chewy and not that great....had one in April that left a lot to be desired

OMG, my husband and I talk about those corn dogs at Disneyland all the time. As we travel to WDW much more often, I would kill to have a corn dog wagon/castle. In fact, those corn dogs make it almost worth the journey to California instead of Florida--I swear there is NO, NO, NO comparison to any corn dog offered at WDW or even my beloved Texas State Fair, where Fletcher's corn dog is king--still not as good..not even close.

We need a petition to WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter