coranodo springs resort any advice

Discussion in 'Resort Community Threads & Photo-Video' started by angie33, Aug 11, 2013.

1. angie33

angie33 Earning My Ears

We are staying at the Coronado springs resort in October do they have fridge? How is anyone's experience

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. sbarisch

sbarisch Mouseketeer

I can't speak to the fridge situation, but I can certainly tell you that my family stayed at CSR last September and absolutely loved it!. It is a large resort, but that was actually part of the charm for us. The CM's were wonderful, the rooms were VERY nice, the pool is awesome, and the beds were really comfortable.

:thumbsup2

4. monte

monte DIS Veteran

I stayed there in 2008 and loved it as well. My room did have a small refriderator, coffee maker, safe and hairdryer. My room was a short walk to the private pool and fitness room, which I loved. The grounds were beautiful but it is a huge resort. I have also stayed at CBR and loved that as well. You can't go wrong with either resort.:thumbsup2

5. plumsiren

plumsiren DIS Veteran

"Hi all, I have a reliable update on the fridges at CSR. This information is credited to Buzz, who is the most reliable source of info related to CSR.

They have currently replaced 1200 of the 1900 fridges. Target date to have the other 700 replaced is Aug. 25th. There is a huge convention that has the entire resort booked from 8/25-8/28 and then the big car show weekend after that. They are hoping to have all the fridges replaced for that. I think this is good news for many on this thread!"

From post #1948 here. That's also the best place for questions and general info on CSR.