• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coral Reef - Is it Causing People to get sick?

I don't think people are getting sick from Coral Reef. I do, however, believe that unsanitary dining guest habits at buffets could be a culprit. Regardless, we still plan to eat at both when we go in a few weeks.

I'm thinking a friend of the coworker just started a rumor to keep their favorite restaurant from booking up ;) Ya know...didn't you hear about the cochroaches at Le Cellier? :rotfl:

You know, we go during a pretty quiet week in November, and every time I see a question about it, I want to say.."Don't go, it's terrible!" :rotfl:

I read the Sentinel almost daily and haven't seen a thing. We also ate there on our most recent trip and not only did we not get sick, but we had the best meal we have ever had at WDW!

We had a late lunch there on Easter after an early breakfast at Norway. We had the steak, chicken and fish. None of us have gotten sick yet.

FWIW, I've eaten there several times and have never gotten sick...neither has my sister or Dad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter