Copenhagen Escape Pre-Cruise Experience Meets Thread

sayhello

Have Camera, Will Travel
Please post here if you would like to talk with anyone else who has signed up for one of the ABD/DCL Copenhagen pre-cruise Experiences with ABD.

You can also share information/ask questions about any of the Copenhagen pre-cruise Experiences on the Disney Magic.

Please try and keep this thread on topic to discussion and questions about the Copenhagen ABD pre-days. Off topic posts will be deleted or moved.

Thanks!
Sayhello

Roll Call:

Previous:
  • May 27, 2015 - bearsgirl & mr. bear
  • Jun 3, 2015
    • - Tozzie
    • - DisneyHelen, DH & DD (adult)
    • - Mickey&JoshNut (Elaine) & friend Linda
    • - Terapin (Carolynn) & Adam
    • - chiyo0896 & ??
  • Jun 10, 2015 - FloridaMom3461, DH & DD (10)
  • Jun 26, 2015
    • - thumpery, DH, DS (22) (birthday is the week they leave) & DS (18)
    • - calypso726 & DH
    • - Janis
    • - minie_meese & 2 other adults
    • - DizDragonfly & DH
    • - McPackers & DS (10)
    • - bliscum
    • - TexasMouseFan, DD (16) & DD (13)
    • - TrySomethingNew, 1A, 1T & 1C

Last edited:
I am booked on this cruise for the June 6th Norway Cruise, I guess the ABD starts June 3. My travel agent just came back from Denmark and she thinks the Itinerary is great!!

Very happy to write that we are on the June 26th ABD pre-cruise for the June 29th sailing! :cool1:

So, that's at least 12 out of 44 of us already checking in for June 26th. :rotfl2:

I'm on the June 3 pre-cruise before my June 6 Norway cruise...this will be my second ABD...I am also booked on the June 13 Baltic cruise ABD add on...

TrySomethingNew - 2?

calypso726 - 2

Janis - 1?

minie_meese - 3

DizDragonfly -2

thumpery - 4

McPackers - 2

bliscum - 1?

That's at least 17 out of 44! :thumbsup2

We are 4: 2A 1T 1C

So this brings total to 19 of 44?

TrySomethingNew - 4 (2A 1T 1C)

calypso726 - 2 (2A)

Janis - 1?

minie_meese - 3

DizDragonfly -2 (2A)

thumpery - 4

McPackers - 2

bliscum - 1?

TexasMouseFan - 3

That's at least 22 out of 44! :banana:

3 more booked for the June 26 Copenhagen pre-cruise (for the June 29 cruise). It was a very stressful day and a half waiting for my confirmation, but I am so happy it came thru!!!

3 more booked for the June 26 Copenhagen pre-cruise (for the June 29 cruise). It was a very stressful day and a half waiting for my confirmation, but I am so happy it came thru!!!

I added you to the post above. That's officially half of the entire tour that has already checked in. :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter