Cooler box size

TheGottis

---
I have read numerous posts regarding the 'cooler boxes' that are in each room... but have not seen anything about it's size.

I know this may sound like a weird question, but my daughter cannot drink regular milk, so we have to bring soy with us... what size bottle do you think will fit in there - indiviual servings (grab and go size), quart size carton, etc...?

Even better, does anyone know if soy milk is an option on board?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx!

The coolers are like mini fridges..they will definately hold milk..I think the way the shelves are though..you may have to lay it on its side..so the little boxes may be best.

Soy milk is definitely available at all meals, and you can get it thru room service too.

The coolers are the size of those 'cube' fridges, but half as deep, either the grab n go's or a quart should fit.

WOW! Thanks for all the info! I am so excited that there is Soy available on board :bounce: :Pinkbounc !! (Yes... the little things really do make me happy, plus I won't have to lug as much with me!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter