Cool surprise meeting....

Since we're kicking this around in the fun stage.....what would be some good meet up spots?? CT, VT, PA, DE, upstate NY....all in the mix at this point (plus who knows what else??)

Since we're kicking this around in the fun stage.....what would be some good meet up spots?? CT, VT, PA, DE, upstate NY....all in the mix at this point (plus who knows what else??)
Jimmy, Since you're from CT. Do you have any thoughts on a place near Mystic that could work?

My vote runs towards Pa. Tons of high rated CG's . Pocono's offer mountains Gettysburg historical location. Will suggest where ever we decide to go might want to decide on when. Know lots of places here in De are already booked for upcoming Labor Day with very limited vacancies.

My vote runs towards Pa. Tons of high rated CG's . Pocono's offer mountains Gettysburg historical location. Will suggest where ever we decide to go might want to decide on when. Know lots of places here in De are already booked for upcoming Labor Day with very limited vacancies.

I had been leaning more toward the idea of next year (like Memorial Day) in my mind....I was thinking more that direction too...(Eastern PA)....

Jeff-- there are a couple of campgrounds by Mystic (a KOA and Seaport RV Resort-have stayed at both-but I wouldn't make them my first choices for DIS meet.

Would be cool if we found a good state park with plenty of at least water/electric hookups somewhere. But my knowledge of that out of CT to the west is lacking. The beach state park CG's in CT have very few hook ups.

4 0 double natural Good sources of info on State Parks in Pa might be Peg101 (Paul) and PaHunter (Chris) Both are residents of the state

PA sounds like a great idea. Never camped there, just driven through on the way to the Fort. Okay PA dis campers, where should we do this?

PA sounds like a great idea. Never camped there, just driven through on the way to the Fort. Okay PA dis campers, where should we do this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter