~Cool new handled zip locking bags~

PrincessCandaceMarie

DIS Veteran
Hey Everyone ~ Just wanted to share what I found at IKEA,...they have the cute, striped sturdy plastic handled zip lock bags! They're 10 for $1.49 and work great! They're almost like a shopping bag but with a zip on it! Check 'em out, I bought a bunch! :Pinkbounc

You didnt just invite me to go to IKEA :rotfl2: I'll walk in there for the $1.50 bags but walk out spending $$$$. That place is a definite trap and its less than 4 miles up the road :Pinkbounc . Thanks for the suggestion though.
-K

for IKEA to open here in MA, hopefully by end of the year. Right now the closest one is about 2 hours away :sad2:

Sue

What is an IKEA? Discount store? or like a Walgreens? what? let me in on the secret?
Veolette

I really wish we had IKEA here :( I've always heard such awesome things about them. I am sure they'd be my new favorite place :)

They are as good at sucking the money out of your pockets as WDW ;)
Thanks for the tip, I will check them out.

LoveBond
Ikea is a swedish home furnishings store. Much of their stuff you have to assemble yourself. It's generally got fairly sleek modern lines and is a really popular choice for people purchasing their first pieces of furniture as it's generally considered pretty cheap.
They have lots of knick knacks and neat little things too. Great place to browse around and pick up stuff -just be careful! It's easy to spend lots of money quickly!!!!

No Ikea here. And I did not see them on the web. I would love to get some of these so if anyone is going and would pick up some for me. I would happily pay shipping.

Thanks

THANK YOU!!! I went there today and they told me they had no idea what I was talking about :confused3

Now I can go back with the name and find them!

does anyone else know where you can find these--other than this store...

bclydia said:
LoveBond
Ikea is a swedish home furnishings store. Much of their stuff you have to assemble yourself. It's generally got fairly sleek modern lines and is a really popular choice for people purchasing their first pieces of furniture as it's generally considered pretty cheap.
They have lots of knick knacks and neat little things too. Great place to browse around and pick up stuff -just be careful! It's easy to spend lots of money quickly!!!!

pls forgive that it took me so long to reply...I didn't realize anyone had answered my ? as I read past this...
I appreciate the info...
V-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter