Cookies and Cream Fudge?

mommy2emily

Mouseketeer
Does anybody have a recipe for Cookies and Cream Fudge? The past 3 years I have gotten a box kit from Walmart I think Eagle Brand made it but they do not carry it this year. It is always a hit and I would like to have it again so if I can find a recipe I will try making it.
Thanks in advance!

How about this?

Cookies 'n Cream Fudge
Yield: About 2 1/2 pounds
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 0 Minutes

Ingredients
3 (6 oz.) packages white chocolate baking squares
1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/8 teaspoon salt
3 cups (about 20 cookies) coarsely crushed chocolate creme-filled sandwich cookies

Instructions
LINE 8-inch square pan with wax paper, extending paper over edges of pan. MELT white chocolate squares with sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat; stir in crushed cookies. Spread evenly in prepared pan. CHILL 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper. Cut into squares.

Source: http://www.eaglebrand.com/recipes/details/?RecipeId=3989&category=-1

There is also nutritional information on the above website, but I don't think we need to look at that!!! :lmao:

ThanksRunskyhy
that is perfect and sounds siomple enough I didn't think to look on their website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter