Convincing my fiance

cruisingmickey

disney 100
Hey y'all:cool1:

Need suggestions on how to convince:cheer2: my fiance (we are two men in our late 40s/early 50s) that WDW is not just for kids and would be the perfect spot to at least spend a day during our honeymoon:lovestruc (FL/Bahamas cruise from NYC on NCL). I want to introduce him to the WDW experience slowly:wizard:

Any ideas/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.:confused3

Hmmmm, if you only have one day. Maybe do DHS or Epcot instead of Magic Kingdom. Soarin, Mission Space, Test Track, RnRC, ToT, Star Tours, etc. might convince him it's not just for kids. Depending on whether you guys drink, a grey goose or grand marnier slush and a nice dinner might convince him otherwise. Maybe spend half a day at one of the water parks. Years ago, I would have suggested PI, but it's just a shell of its former self.

Good luck on turning him. :goodvibes

I took a Boyfriend once who had never been to any Disney parks. Because he did not like Roller Coasters, Spinning, Dolls or Musicals. He loved Gardening, museums and good dining and we only had 4 days so I took him to Epcot for one day and The Animal Kingdom for one day and spent the other two days lounging and resort hoping. He had a great time and loved both parks. The last night we were staying at the Polynesian and he wanted to take a boat around Seven Seas Lagoon so we took the boat over to the Magic Kingdom and he went up to the edge and just stood there looking in. I wondered if I should have scheduled a day there! :confused3

You are going to love NCL. :teeth:

Yes, EPCOT is the park of choice for adults, particularly those with a limited amount of time to visit.

We are not fans of DHS at all, so can't recommend that one.

We really like DAK too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter