Convert from Room Only to Package

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by disdream, Mar 5, 2014.

1. disdream

disdream Mouseketeer

Does anyone have any idea when the packages for 2015 will be out. I have a "room only" reservation and I'd love to get it transferred to a "package." I am so ready to go. :yay:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

Sometime in the summer.

4. chocovrdmicears

chocovrdmicears DIS Veteran

fyi - There is no way to get it *transferred* to a package. They are going to have to cancel your room only reservation and refund any money you have on it, back to you. When you call to book your package, you will have to make a new package reservation, requiring a new $200 deposit. They cannot transfer any $$$ between the 2 reservations.

5. disdream

disdream Mouseketeer

Okay. Thanks

6. shaffertrip2014

shaffertrip2014 Earning My Ears

Was looking into doing this as well.. is it a $200 deposit still when you do that or is the package going to have to be paid in full?

7. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

If it's done 45 days or less prior to arrival, it will need to be paid in full; otherwise, just a $200 deposit is needed with the balance due 45 days prior to arrival.

8. JCornell

JCornell Mouseketeer

If you go to mousesavers site they have a page that shows the historical discounts. This will give you the best idea of when to expect discounts depending on when you plan to go.