Conversation Starters?????

TallSmartie

Dayner
Hi! Online, my friends and I have trouble with topics to talk about. Do you have any cool conversation starters or good topics to talk about that would "spice up" our conversations? :confused3

Thanks!
:rolleyes:

Pugs. Pugs always spice up my comversations.

dunno about starters. But if a room gets too quite you can go "boo!" all of a sudden. usually gets people talking. ;)

lol ive got stuff that takes the cake on convo starters. see the pic in my profile that says dir en grey? those are all guys. ive got even more pictures of "prettier" people, that are all guys. having someone go "oh my gosh, she so pretty!" and then me replying with "actually...thats a guy..." are always great convorsation starters. but only if it doesnt involve teasing them. theyre paid to do that darnit, and theyre wonderful muscians.

well when me and my friends dont know what to say we normally jsut go a;osdjfkaldfjnakldf or something. or we just dont talk...or we put an away message up and go to each others room and talk in person.... idk

latest gossip usually works..
but sometimes gets out of hand..
hmm
songs. and lyrics. Those usually make good conversations with my friends

:goodvibes Thanks you guys! This helped a lot. And Sparx, I really think I am going to try that "Boo!" thing at the next party or whatever that I go to!

All convorsations I've had started with..."Hi".

Talk about nothing. Is nothing the little white room with nothing but white? It can't be that, because that's just endless white room with nothing in it, and that's something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter