Conventionears Roll Call

Discussion in 'Disney Collectors Board' started by SGKoss, Sep 10, 2001.

1. SGKoss

SGKoss <font color=red>Disneyana Diva<br><font color=#660

I'm home and working on getting unpacked and shipping everyone's stuff to them. OY. Will keep you all updated on you-know-who and our status. Who would've thought that among the 1400 conventionears, I'd find a nice jewish boy who lives in the area.

Thank you to all of you for making my first vacation since last year's convention so great: Beth & Tim, Janet & Chris, Jeanie & Jason, Judy & Mike, Mary & Lee, Mary Jo & Jack, Michelle & Milton (Bud), Jonie, Kathy, Patti, Sharon and David. DISers are the best!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Sorcerer

Sorcerer <font color=990000>Disneyana Diva<br><font color=3

Hello my fellow Diva! I pulled into my driveway at 4 this morning (EDT) and am at the office now (OY times two ;))

Can't wait to see how all the pics turned out! We spoke to Gayle and Mark on Sunday morning...they mentioned seeing you and 'you-know-who' Saturday evening :eek:

Watch for future posts from PattiWho! LOL

So, how long does it normally take to recover from a trip like this? :D

4. shoes99

shoes99 DIS Veteran

Hi, our plane landed in Newark Airport at 2:30AM this morning. We were 2 hours late taking off from John Wayne Airport , so we went back out to the car rental counter and rented a car so we could go to the ocean. We drove thru Newport Beach to the Corona del mar state beach, we people watched for 1 hour, then went to Fashion Mall in Newport Beach before rushing back to the airport. We had a great time, and was very impressed with the Disneyland Resort Complex.
    We enjoyed meeting all the DIS conventioneers. Thanks guys for a great time.
    Michele & Milton

5. TheLionKing

TheLionKing <font color=#6600CC>Will Conga for Fun<br><font co

Disneyana Conventions are not VACATIONS, that is for darn sure....

I will try to put up another set of pictures tomorrow of individuals with or without Disney characters.

And I redid my pin collection and put all my Lion King pins on a jacket. It looks much better that way. I will try to take a picture of that as well.

I truly had a BLAST meeting all of you. It definitely made my convention much more enjoyable.

So, are any of you coming to the DIS convention in November??????

6. Figgy

Figgy PinPics Internal Affairs

Shari I wasn't at the convention but I totally believe it of you..HEHE gonna have to tell the rest of the pals on you..LOL Can't wait to see you in 4 weeks girl.