Continental-United Merger - Flight #Change

stephen11

Mouseketeer
Hi - I have received my ME documents for my trip in two weeks. The flight numbers on the documents read with Continental prefix (example: CO123)
Today I noticed that the Continental and United have officially merged and my flight number is now UA123. Do I have to notify ME of the change and get new documents?

Thanks for your help...
Steve

Hi - I have received my ME documents for my trip in two weeks. The flight numbers on the documents read with Continental prefix (example: CO123)
Today I noticed that the Continental and United have officially merged and my flight number is now UA123. Do I have to notify ME of the change and get new documents?

Thanks for your help...
Steve

For your arrival, it would not matter, just proceed to the DME bus area. For departure, I would stop by the concierge desk and confirm that they have the current info. No need for new documents, they will hang your info on your door the night before departure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter