Contest: DIS caption contest

"After the rain, the sun will reappear. There is life. After the pain, the joy will still be here."- Walt Disney

Proof positive why Inception: Boo at Kitty Island didn't work. Boo ALWAYS needed to go to the bathroom after being asleep only 5 minutes.

Sullivan: "What the <bleep> is wrong with you people?!?! It's raining snakes and spiders out here and your watching THIS parade!?!?"

No worries, it rains like this everyday in the summer. It only lasts for 20 minutes or so. Keep smiling everyone.

Nice to see all you folks with your umbrellas! If I hear one more rendition of singing in the rain...

I'd wave to all these people who braved the weather to watch the parade, but the arms of this costume weight about 200 lbs each, right now.

"Mommy, mommy, will my Chia pet get that big too if I keep watering it?"

It's time to vote!

And you thought wet dog smelled bad?

How much energy does being "pissed off in the rain" produce?

I guess this is better than being banished with Abominable.

This suit is dry clean only!!!

"After the rain, the sun will reappear. There is life. After the pain, the joy will still be here."- Walt Disney

The one-size-fits-all poncho didn't fit. Could someone get me a tarp?

In the rain Chuck Norris does not need an umbrella. The raindrops avoid him.

Proof positive why Inception: Boo at Kitty Island didn't work. Boo ALWAYS needed to go to the bathroom after being asleep only 5 minutes.

Sullivan: "What the <bleep> is wrong with you people?!?! It's raining snakes and spiders out here and your watching THIS parade!?!?"

No worries, it rains like this everyday in the summer. It only lasts for 20 minutes or so. Keep smiling everyone.

Be in the parade they said,
It will be fun they said

Nice to see all you folks with your umbrellas! If I hear one more rendition of singing in the rain...

I'd wave to all these people who braved the weather to watch the parade, but the arms of this costume weight about 200 lbs each, right now.

CM inside : I knew I should have called in sick today.

No worries. It's warm and dry inside the costume.

"Mommy, mommy, will my Chia pet get that big too if I keep watering it?"

BigTikiDaddy
And you thought wet dog smelled bad?

Because this was my 1st thought...

This suit is dry clean only!!!

CM inside : I knew I should have called in sick today.

No worries. It's warm and dry inside the costume.

All this talk about suits and and costumes has me confused...?

Sully is just out there trying to produce more energy, not sure what you all are referring to. :confused3

And that's why my vote goes to....

CLEARSCREEN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter