Contemporary Room Views

goofydiz

Mouseketeer
I'm looking at the point charts for the Contemporary. I have never stayed there before and my DD would love to stay in the main part of the building where she can see the Monorail and have a view of the Atrium. What exactly would be the view I would ask for? The point chart list Atrium Club. Is this the only view that would achieve what I'm looking for or do you have a view with the others?

I'm looking at the point charts for the Contemporary. I have never stayed there before and my DD would love to stay in the main part of the building where she can see the Monorail and have a view of the Atrium. What exactly would be the view I would ask for? The point chart list Atrium Club. Is this the only view that would achieve what I'm looking for or do you have a view with the others?

You need to request a Tower room (not a wing) with a MK view (the higher up the better). They are more expensive in the Tower, but well worth it ;)

The Atrium club may be what they are calling Concierge level :confused3 but you would still need to request the MK view. HTH :)

There is Tower View Magic Kingdom View and Tower View Bay Lake View. Either would give you a view of the atrium from inside in the hallway (not from inside your room). If you want the view of the entire monorail loop, then get magic kingdom view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter