Contemporary Ressi Question ????

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by GrandCanyon, Nov 4, 2012.

1. GrandCanyon

GrandCanyon Mouseketeer

Thank you.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Missyrose

Missyrose DIS Veteran

That should work just fine.

4. GrandCanyon

GrandCanyon Mouseketeer

Thank you.

5. Missyrose

Missyrose DIS Veteran

Reading your other thread, you're concerned about transportation during a really busy time. Because of that, I'd go CR.

But WL is really pretty for the holidays.

6. GrandCanyon

GrandCanyon Mouseketeer

Thank you.

7. rock_doctor

rock_doctor DIS Veteran

Personal preference. Mk view is the front of the building...that would be the poly, GF, the CR Christmas tree and the Mk off to the right side (Seven Seas Lagoon). The lake view would be Bay Lake, the pools and BLT. We own at BLT and prefer the lake view facing the CR...yea the fireworks are great for 20min each night but it is so cool sitting on the balcony 6-7am and watching the fog burn off Bay Lake and watching the first launches of the day start docking...watching Disney wake up... I always say in these cases, take the cheaper view and stay longer. Why not wait to cancel the days. Something may happen that will allow you to stay longer. As long as you cancel more then a week (think it is 7 days so maybe two weeks to be safe) before you go you will get the money back.

8. babyberger

babyberger DIS Veteran

We haven't stayed yet, but we are looking forward to our Bay Lake View. I love the sunrise over water and the kids are excited to watch the EWP!!! We will go watch the fireworks from the observation deck if we want.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

9. GrandCanyon

GrandCanyon Mouseketeer

Thank you.

10. closetmickey

closetmickey DIS Veteran

I had to do that last summer with our CR garden wing, garden view room as well. Seems strange, though. And as a side note, we were contacted about 7 days out and told the resort was overbooked! They offered us an upgrade to the GF. I asked for Poly instead (never stayed there due to cost) and they booked us there!:cheer2: