Contemporary Resort Specific Merchandise

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by jhaig, Jun 13, 2013.

1. jhaig

jhaig Still looking for Donald's pants

Why do other deluxe resorts have resort-themed souvenirs but the Contemporary doesn't? Are there any plans for Disney to produce Contemporary specific merchandise?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. emcclay

emcclay Mouseketeer

This issue was brought up by merchandise CM's at CR. Definitely leave WDW feedback if you feel there should be CR merch!

4. jhaig

It just doesn't make sense that all of the other deluxe resorts have their own stuff but the Contemporary, a flagship Disney resort, has absolutely nothing to buy with a Contemporary logo or a monorail on it.

5. kmb584

kmb584 DIS Veteran

Agreed! One would that out of all of the deluxe resorts, CR would be the one to have resort specific merchandise.

6. Yellosno

Yellosno DIS Veteran

At least they have pins!

7. Sadie22

Sadie22 DIS Veteran

I purchased the Contemporary playset and a monorail to run through it as my souvenir. It's on top of my bookshelves now.

8. MinnieGirl33

MinnieGirl33 Hockey Mom

CR does have merchandise available, just not much. It is usually over in Fantasia Gifts in the left corner as you enter (along with BLT mdse.), not so much in BVG anymore. :confused3

9. colleen costello

colleen costello <font color=FF99FF>Is in a "just back from OKW and

Hubby got a Bay Lake Tower Tshirt when it first opened and now even those are absent. Hope the plan to re-introduce resort-specific merchandise trickles down to the Contemp and to Bay Lake Tower as well. Resort-themed stuff is my favorite type of clothing and souvenir. Come on Mickey bring it back!

10. jhaig

Hello Disney, we want to give you more money. Bring resort themed merchandise to the Contemporary.

Seriously, who can we complain to that will listen?

11. MinnieGirl33

MinnieGirl33 Hockey Mom

12. jhaig

Finally got around to asking Guest Relations about this issue. Hoping for a positive response soon....

13. jhaig

Just got off the phone with Guest Relations, who called me about the question I had about CR merchandise.

She said there has been a lot of feedback regarding this issue recently, and that, while no specifics have been given yet, Disney has yet to finalize a line of CR stuff. She assured me that the Disney team in charge of this has listened to the numerous requests. Who knows what we may see in the future?

I was surprised when the caller ID showed "Hollywood Studios". Now I know why......:thumbsup2