Contemporary resort question

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by Duffysmyboy, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Duffysmyboy

Duffysmyboy Earning My Ears

:mic:I think we are going to stay at the CR next year:woohoo:. My last 2 visits I have stayed at YC and loved SAB. I know the pool at the CR is not as good as the one at YC but do they still do games, pool volleyball and poolside life guard dancing?:confused3 Me and my brother loved playing pool volleyball at night. I will be 15 and my brother 13, will we still have fun?:confused3 TIA:thumbsup2

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. abidale

abidale DIS Veteran

The CR is great! It's not as intricate as some of the other resort pools, but it still has a really fun water slide and last time I was there, they did have games going on! Including pool volleyball! Also, the CR has really fun shops and also of course the monorail going through it, and Magic Kingdom in walking distance! It's one of my favorite resorts.

4. SpaceMtMan

SpaceMtMan Mouseketeer

The CR is still pretty cool even though its not as awesome as the YC. We're staying at CR too this summer and I'm looking forward to it, something new :cool1:

5. broadwaylindsey

broadwaylindsey Earning My Ears

I loved the CR they have pool games; shuffle board, ping pong, trivia, ect. I love the location right next to MK. CR also has awesome shops like BVG and great restaurants. CR is definitely one of my favorites!!

6. Darkwing Duck

Darkwing Duck DIS Veteran

Contemporary is one of my favorite resorts. Their pool is pretty good too. They've redone it and made it nicer. Really cool slide and I believe like a play area with fountains. You also have bay lake right there and you can rent boats. CR also has the best shops and the best arcade