Contemporary Refrigerators

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by TxYates, Jan 12, 2013.

1. TxYates

TxYates Earning My Ears

The resort site says "upon request" does that mean you are not guaranteed to get one? I plan on having some groceries delivered. TIA

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. lililoo12

lililoo12 Mouseketeer

Every room has a small fridge

4. WDWChloe

WDWChloe WDW Annual Passholder

Yep, PP is correct - every room now has a mini-fridge. They may not have updated this information on their website, I've noticed a few glitches with it's current condition myself ;)

5. minnie mum

minnie mum Unapologetic Disney Fan(atic)

@#$%^&^%$#@! website. I can't believe how often inaccurate information just pops up all over the place. From out of nowhere. The Disers who are here frequently KNOW this all too well. I feel SO sorry for the rest of the people who are only trying to plan a vacation. It shouldn't be this difficult.

6. WDWChloe

Seriously, it shouldn't be. Honestly, some of us should have the capability to edit and moderate. I'd fix everything up along with adding more photos & fun facts! :goodvibes

7. minnie mum

minnie mum Unapologetic Disney Fan(atic)

I thought the OP was referring the the Disney official website. Not the ones here on the Dis!!! I would never cuss out a Dis board or thread!

8. WDWChloe

I wasn't... I meant WDW's website like the OP was talking about. :thumbsup2