Contemporary refrig/coffee makers?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by bigdumbdog, Aug 12, 2002.

1. bigdumbdog

bigdumbdog Earning My Ears

I know you need to pay about $10 to rent a refrig for the Contemporary. But, I was wondering what you can do for coffee in the rooms? Do they rent coffee makers or are they available for the asking?

Since I don't have a rental car, was wondering if there is a Contemporary quickcheck/store where you can pick up some coffee, milk, soda, beer? Any advice on stocking a refrig within the Contemporary (or perhaps there's some delivery service) with some simple items would be appreciated.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. karensi

karensi <font color=9999FF>Taking grandchildren to WDW wil

I do know that you can get a coffee maker in your room for no extra charge. We have done this a few times but have always brought our own coffee and bought milk at the food court. Since we are staying at the CR, for the first time in Oct., I would be interested also in finding out if there is a place on site to buy some soda, milk, etc.

4. luvnwdwgal

luvnwdwgal Earning My Ears

We will be staying at the CR next month and I would like to know too!

5. Bob NC

Bob NC DIS Veteran<br><font color="red">I am a trained pr

They will provide a 4 cup coffee maker, free of charge, upon request. They also provide coffee packets with reg/decaf/creamer/sugar. They did not charge us for the coffee packets.

6. nativetxn

nativetxn <font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono

This is good to know, I just assumed the deluxe resorts provided coffee and a coffee maker in room. Now I know that I need to ask :)

7. glo

glo <font color=green>"Has a heart bigger then all of

We have had coffee makers in all the Deluxe rooms I have been in. We bring our own coffee, DH is picky and put ice in the ice bucket for the milk. When we were at the CBR I do not remember a coffee maker???

8. Janet2k

Janet2k DIS Veteran

I stayed in a Contemporary Tower Club room during my last WDW vacation. I don't drink coffee, but there was a coffee maker in my room: click here for photo (it is next to the lamp on the dresser, behind the two coffee mugs). I also had a refrigerator in my room for free (since I was a concierge guest). I really enjoyed my Contemporary stay (especially the great pool area).