~Contemporary Photo ONLY Thread~

Ok I have tons!!! I stayed at the CR in Sept, and loved everything about it!!!! I took these from Room 4538 on the 9th floor.

Hi Princess_Belle

With your 2 photos and little stitching and viola.... :goodvibes

ViewFromContemporaryPanoramaLarge.jpg

Andy

Thanks for the info!

BTW AndyMcV, love the pics of the sleeping kids in their strollers. Don't you just feel like a successful parent when your kids are dog tired?:rotfl: I do.

Hey Farrah~ Great thread! It makes me so excited about my decision to move from The GF to The CR..I am also staying in a MK view! ~ Nancy

**by the way your kiddies are so cute....
**My brother is the vice president of A&R of Universal records and knows Rob Thomas..he's a nice guy :)
**and make sure you find Will again..that was hilarious! :)

subscribing

Thanks Nancy for subbing- isnt it great seeing all the pics- makes me wish I were there NOW! LOL

Very cool that you know someone who KNOWS Rob-- I heart him:lovestruc

Thanks for complimenting my boys!:goodvibes

I have been seeing your pix allover the resort threads...did you notice how many orbs are in your pictures consistently...is this common for your camera?

Honestly, I haven't paid that much attention to it. There is a dark spot that is inside the lens. It is kind of in the middle of the photos but more toward the left side, however it is only really noticable when you are photographing a light color.

Really I don't see anything in the ones you quoted :confused: Where are they?

Anyway here is another

IMG_0778.jpg

Here's a standard room on the 14th floor... This is the one on the Bay Lake side.
SANY1419.jpg

Here's the balcony... it's hard to tell from this one, but the balcony was huge!
SANY1423.jpg

Honestly, I haven't paid that much attention to it. There is a dark spot that is inside the lens. It is kind of in the middle of the photos but more toward the left side, however it is only really noticable when you are photographing a light color.

Really I don't see anything in the ones you quoted :confused: Where are they?

Anyway here is another

IMG_0778.jpg

They are mainly in the suite pix at CR...and the one on your tag above your heads. Thanks for the dark spot comment...I had never ever ever heard of a dark orb and thought surely it was a camera issue!:flower3:

Just at Disney this past weekend with DS 4. Here is a pic from the front of the monorail on the express from T&T to MK...

DSC_6771.jpg

So thats, what some are calling "Kingdom Tower." Very interesting.

These pics are so great! Thanks again. :)

On the flip side, it is really making it hard to decide where to stay.... I want to stay everywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter