Contemporary Dining Reservation Question

Discussion in 'Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers' started by ttfn3, Nov 23, 2012.

1. ttfn3

ttfn3 DIS Veteran

I have been patiently waiting for a California Grill reservation to open up for my trip next week. I am traveling solo & could not get a table for one. I was able to reserve online a table for 2. Should I call Disney & have it manually changed to 1? My reservation is for around 7 pm on Tuesday. What is the cutoff time to cancel the reservation if I need too? Is it 7 pm on Monday? It's my first solo trip. Making reservations for one has been a bit difficult. Thanks for your help!

2. jagfanjosh3252

jagfanjosh3252 #1 fan of the Jacksonville Jaguars

I had a two person ressie for Cali Grill and I was the only one going. You will be fine. You don't NEED to call Disney if you don't want to

3. Cheshire Figment

Cheshire Figment <font color=red><marquee behavior=alternate>Friend

Just show up. There is no such thing as a table for one a CG. And don't worry about the CC guarantee, that is only enforced if the entire party does not show up.

4. nurse.darcy

nurse.darcy DIS Veteran

There is no ressie available for one at Cali Grill. As long as you show up for the ressie, you don't have to worry about the cc guarantee. Personally, I just usually go sit at the bar and eat. No ressie necessary. Better view of the windows in the bar stools for the fireworks. . .lol.