Contemporary Concierge Question

jhaig

Not The First To Pass This Way
We've never stayed at a concierge level before, but this November we will be at CR Atrium Level. I read the thread on the DIS about everything the club level has to offer, but I was wondering what exactly your concierge can do for you. Can they arrange ADR's for you if you're having trouble getting into a certain restaurant? Will our concierge get you a cab if needed? (can you tell this is all new to us?) What kind of service should I expect on a concierge floor?

They cannot get you in to a restaurant that is booked, they just don't have that power. They can get you a cab, town car, or limo. We have done this before and they are quick to get you your transportation and the company that they got for us was great! There is food available basically from 7am to 10pm (depending on what resort you're staying with), beer and wine in the afternoon (by request) and early evening (out on the counter), and select liquors after 8pm. I love :love: CL. My DH does too. I think you will have a fabulous time!!

It sounds great, but I wonder if we'll want to spend more time at the hotel than the parks...hope not:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter