Contemporary Coffee Bar

swilphil

Feels trapped in a Brady Bunch episode at the Poly
I looked at the menu on allearsnet.com for the Contemporary's Coffee Bar. It had coffee, cappuccinno, espresso, and lattes. Do they use the icky Nescafe coffee that the other Disney restuarants have?

Swilphil,

I don't believe so, although I only drank lattes there. To be honest I didn't check but the lattes tasted fine. I'm a starbucks drinker, and found their lattes decent.

It was not brewed in October. It was Nescafe but they mentioned they would be making real coffee soon. Biggest joke of the hotel was not having a real, brewed cup of coffee.

Dopey420 said:
It was not brewed in October. It was Nescafe but they mentioned they would be making real coffee soon. Biggest joke of the hotel was not having a real, brewed cup of coffee.

Yeesh, Dopey, are you talking about regular coffee only?

no, all the coffee at the CR was instant. My wife has to have a cappucino in the morning, but since it was from a mix, she just drank the regular coffee, which she was told was Nescafe.

On the other hand, my mother in law LOVES those lattes you get out of a machine at gas stations. It is really not much different than instant hot chocolate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter