Contemporary Coffee Bar

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by swilphil, Jan 2, 2005.

1. swilphil

swilphil Feels trapped in a Brady Bunch episode at the Poly

I looked at the menu on allearsnet.com for the Contemporary's Coffee Bar. It had coffee, cappuccinno, espresso, and lattes. Do they use the icky Nescafe coffee that the other Disney restuarants have?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. cmonroe

cmonroe DIS Veteran

Swilphil,

I don't believe so, although I only drank lattes there. To be honest I didn't check but the lattes tasted fine. I'm a starbucks drinker, and found their lattes decent.

4. Dopey420

Dopey420 DIS Veteran

It was not brewed in October. It was Nescafe but they mentioned they would be making real coffee soon. Biggest joke of the hotel was not having a real, brewed cup of coffee.

5. cmonroe

cmonroe DIS Veteran

Yeesh, Dopey, are you talking about regular coffee only?

6. Dopey420

Dopey420 DIS Veteran

no, all the coffee at the CR was instant. My wife has to have a cappucino in the morning, but since it was from a mix, she just drank the regular coffee, which she was told was Nescafe.

On the other hand, my mother in law LOVES those lattes you get out of a machine at gas stations. It is really not much different than instant hot chocolate.