Contempo Desserts

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by GlendaO, Aug 31, 2012.

1. GlendaO

GlendaO DIS Veteran

We're thinking about eating lunch at the Contempo one day. I can't find any dessert options on any posted menu but I know they have some ;)
    Any help appreciated!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. brockash

brockash DIS Veteran

I certainly don't remember all of them, but I know they have your usual pastries; cookies, cupcakes, thos little choc. cakes and carrot cakes you get from almost every QS place in the parks, prepackaged fruits, etc. I know they have bags of chips too, but I don't remember if those count as a dessert or only as a snack. They do not have ice cream, they may have some kinds of ice cream bars, but no reg. ice cream at all.

4. GlendaO

GlendaO DIS Veteran

Thanks! My DD thought she had heard about cupcakes there but couldn't find them on the menu. :)

5. Soarin' Rocks

Soarin' Rocks Mouseketeer

There are definitely cupcakes there - very pretty and huge!! I can't remember all the flavors but there for sure there was Black Forest, Chocolate, Dulce de Leche, and maybe Vanilla. So good!! Have to have one every trip!!

6. GlendaO

GlendaO DIS Veteran

The Dulce de Leche sounds so good!

7. sarmat1

sarmat1 Mouseketeer

Are you sure? Maybe I'm crazy, but I'm pretty sure I saw a soft serve machine there last week. Does it only count as a snack? I didn't have it so I can't be sure. In the bakery case, I chose a huge brownie which was pretty good and large enough to share with 2 kids.

8. doitforlove

doitforlove x0x0 Disney Squirrel

9. GlendaO

GlendaO DIS Veteran

10. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

Here are some of the dessert choices at CC.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here's the desserts we had the first dinner we ate there.
    [​IMG]

Personally I didn't care for the soft serve-it was pretty boring-they're weren't many topping choices.

Also the Dulce cupcake which I had at a later meal was just too sweet for me, especially the filling. :faint:

11. kddisney502

kddisney502 <font color=blue>P: What's the problem with Goofy?

they do have a soft serve machine. It had vanilla, chocolate and swirl. They also have toppings like sprinkles, caramel and chocolate sauce, whipped cream. I had some last Jan.