Contempo Cafe

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by lovemy2girls4eva, Sep 1, 2012.

1. lovemy2girls4eva

lovemy2girls4eva Mouseketeer

How's the food here? Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Snurk71

Snurk71 DIS Veteran

Have only had breakfast sandwiches, but the flatbreadish breakfast sandwich is really good.

4. MouseMomx2

MouseMomx2 DIS Veteran

We have been to the Contempo Cafe a few times and really enjoy it. Their flatbreads are very good, as are their sandwiches. They usually have two or three cupcakes, along with other desserts. It's definitely worth a visit, IMO.

5. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

We ate there 3 times last trip. Twice for dinner and once for breakfast. The breakfast was just okay-same platter as we could have gotten at POP. But we really enjoyed our dinners (though the dessert choices were just okay) I reviewed all 3 of our meals there-link below, but here's a few pix of what we enjoyed.

[​IMG]
    Fish Sandwich-messy but good! We had it twice.

[​IMG]
    Fish Sandwich-messy but good! We had it twice. I loved the house made chips!
    [​IMG]
    This was the beef sandwich-Hot Open-faced Roast Beef Sandwich - roast beef on toasted French bread with rosemary wine sauce and roasted wedge potatoes topped with cheesy breadcrumbs $9.19 Very good sandwich and loved the potatoes.

We plan on eating her at least once this trip, maybe twice!

6. Ro Z

Ro Z DIS Veteran

We have had lunch a few times and enjoyed it!

Dizneydaz, that roast beef sandwich looks great. Are there mushrooms or anything on it? Or just meat and gravy, which I would like better! :)

7. BuzzLiteyear

BuzzLiteyear To infinity and beyond....or just drop me off at t

We ate there a few weeks ago and there are a lot of good choices. The flatbread (as already mentioned) is very good. The burger was good. The kids choices are decent too.

8. VrBchJ

VrBchJ DIS Veteran

I've eaten several times at Contempo and have enjoyed it every time. I always intend to order something different but the blackened grouper sandwich is so delicious that I always order it. Next time I vow to try one of the flatbreads. Or not!