Construction walls at GF pics

So did anyone start a thread yet for Waiting for official announcement for Villas @ GF?! lol Like they did for BLT??

Thanks for sharing!!!! So who is ready to add....Future Owner at Villas @ GF in their sig? LOL So hoping bookings will be available for last week of June of 2013!! Our 10th FTW Anniversary!!

I would love DVC to go to the GF! It is where I plan on getting married someday, hopefully in the not to distant future.

Tito

297039_10150292172548744_634053743_7769220_1691262_n.jpg

Married? You don't look old enough to be married yet! ;)

My friend just arrived today in WDW, she already texted me a photo of the beach at GF, will upload later!!!

Thanks for the pictures. We are so excited about the VGF!!! We are waiting.....and waiting....:rolleyes: and waiting...

Thanks OP for starting this thread...lets keep it going....until you have to change the name of the thread to DVC at Grand Floridian!!! :goodvibes:banana::cloud9:
My friend RachelTori arrived today and went over and grabbed a photo during lunch....not sure how it will be cause its from her phone camera, and according to her, her phone is from the dinosaur era....lol but we shall see....
GFBeaach.jpg

You can see the fence....

Unfortunately for me DH doesn't like the GF but I am still excited! I love BLT so I'm sure GFV will be fabulous also. For me, you can't beat being on the monorail. I am curious to see how much those points will cost!

And not many places have my fave wine, Cakebread Chard....Citricos will have someone walk over to Mizners for me to get it, and Narcoosees has it, as well as Crews Cup!

I am looking forward to seeing the construction in December...! Oh and the GF too!

Cakebread is my favorite too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter