construction at the contemp.???

danielle916

ToniAnn, Paul, Nicole and Joseph's mom
this might already have been discussed but a friend of mine just got back and she was telling me about the construction at the contemp. and since i will be there in Dec. she wanted to LMK.........
has anyone been there recently?
how annoying is the construction, when will it be done, etc.
should i be worried??
any info will be appreciated?
TIA!!!!
:thumbsup2

By December all the construction that is happening inside the Tower or is upcoming will be 100% finished by then so no problems there. They will still be working on outside where the North Garden Wing building use to be, however you have nothing to worry about because that has no effect on your stay there.

We actually booked the Cont Tower themepark view during our stay last week. I have no concerns about it affecting my stay. We're also there in Dec.

the new tower (hoping it will be a DVC) will not effective the views of bay lake. it is not in the same place as the north wing - but over to the left.

:rotfl: We got back on Tuesday 4/29 from a MK view at the CR. We NEVER heard anything from the construction.

Have fun!!

On our recent trip this April several cast members advised the new construction is planned as a dvc property.:)

Don't worry about it at all, we were just there and it was barely noticeable that they were working on it, even when outside at the pool right there by the water and close to the area of construction. It's not even an eyesore, prettiest construction site i ever saw...:goodvibes

Don't worry about it at all, we were just there and it was barely noticeable that they were working on it, even when outside at the pool right there by the water and close to the area of construction. It's not even an eyesore, prettiest construction site i ever saw...:goodvibes

aww great, thank you !!!!!!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter