connecting staterooms

IMHO I woulds say no. We have had connecting rooms on all 3 of our cruises, but that was because we wanted them. When we had both doors closed you could not really hear that much. Maybe some muffled talking but that was it. You really had to listen.

Now if there was a crying baby next door I am sure you would hear that but you would probably hear that even without connecting rooms.

We have only been on the Fantasy and Dream and I have found these ships to be well insulated.

I would not be concerned with the connecting rooms.

We just returned from the Wonder and had connecting staterooms by choice on Deck 7. Surprisingly the doors between staterooms closed very tightly. We could not hear the rest of our party with the door closed. We are going to do the same thing again next year! Good luck!

Neither a room that connects or doesn't connect is soundproof! Not MUCH of a difference IMHO. Unless the doors of the connecting rooms are open, lol.

We just returned from the Dream, 10 adults and 10 kids including toddlers. Rooms 8130-8138, 4 of the rooms connected and we never heard anything despite crying little ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter