Connecting rooms question

davisdenyel

Mouseketeer
When I book our cruise online how will I know if it is connecting rooms? We are a family of 5 and I would really like to get connecting rooms. Is connecting rooms more expensive than getting 2 non connecting rooms?

Thank You

No.

2 connecting cabins are the same cost as 2 non connecting. Remember that you pay full adult fare for each of the first 2 people in the cabin, no matter the category. Generally the connecting cabins are also the same category, until you get into the Dream suites.

As far as how to tell, look on the stateroom maps, there are indicators as to the connecting cabins.

There is no price difference between connecting and non-connecting rooms. You pay for the number of people in whatever category you choose. You WILL pay adult rates for the first 2 people in each cabin, and you connecting rooms will be 2 separate reservations (each cabin is one reservation.) There are maps that show which rooms are connecting...or you can call DCL and ask what connecting rooms are available in the category you want..or call a good TA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!