Connecting rooms at Pop vs. AoA suite? Help!!

MellyBeans

Mouseketeer
Hi all- I need some expert opinions. We are planning a very last minute, kinda quick trip to Disney in January. We will be there Jan 12-17, 5 days with my in laws, my husband, and our 14 month old twins. It will be my twin's first trip. We are trying to keep this very budget conscience. Ideally, I think 2 connecting rooms at Pop would be best for our party, but we would absolutely 100% need connecting rooms to accommodate twins 7pm bedtime and naps. I want the separate area for them to sleep where others can still be awake. What are the chances I will not get my request granted in January? A suite at AoA would be fine, it's a good second choice and would much rather do that than not have connecting rooms, but I just think with my in-laws and my family, 2 rooms may be best? Thoughts? The cost difference is only like $200, so that's not much of a factor.

Connecting rooms are ONLY A REQUEST. There is no way to guarantee them in Jan or any other time. Your chance is maybe 50 - 50. If it is a requirement of your trip go with AoA.
Good Luck

If not having connecting rooms would ruin your trip, go with the suite. I have had the unfortunate experience of not getting connecting rooms before, more than once actually. Disney does what they can but sometimes they simply run out of connecting rooms to give out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter