Connecticut DVC'ers

raised in Newington, Graduate from UConn, live in Avon in the beautiful Farmington Valley !!

Wallingford Here.
My wife and I just signed the papers for BCV today.

Norwalk checking in. Funny story A guy i have worked with for 9 years and me were talking about my upcoming trip home when he told me he was a original buyer into OKW. I've been a member for 6 years and go every year, but had no idea that he was a member too.

Hey Tom in ct!

Wow! You're so close! I was thinking there wouldn't be many of us up here in the "quiet corner".

Okay, Tom and I (I'm speaking for you Tom, I hope you don't mind!) vote for a CT DVCers meet up here in the beautiful Northeast corner of CT!

Timeless....we are so close!!! Congrats! and maybe we will see you around SAB....

yeah!

I live in Patterson, NY, about 45 miles north of Manhattan right on the CT border

If I spit and the wind's blowing east it lands in Sherman, CT

And, I grew up in West Hartford

Does that count?

I second that Michelemouse! Hey I live right behind Jade garden rest. Do you live anywhere near wal mart or the hospital?:) :) :)

Born in Greenwich, Raised in Greenwich Still live in Greenwich, Would love to live in Orlando. '81 UCONN Graduate

MDM:p

Hello Candlelady,
I'm also from the "Gateway to Massachusetts"

I'm not an actual DVC'er but I benefit from very generous In-laws who want to include their children & grandchildren in their trips home. :crazy:

They've been members since 99, I've been sponging since then.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter