Congratulations Renpener and Smileyscherk

laxplaya1346

It'll be an ongoing thing...
On their Sing Along room. If you click on the picture you see our very own BriarLori singing :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 and boomer of course lol

Yay Hug boy!! Hey, I'm there too down in front!!! Awesome work Smiles :)!

thanks to repener and smileyscherk! a big congrats and thanks to you! now let's walk home with every prize next time!

LOL! I knew that when Hula wanted a screen shot of singing without any
dictionary dances, Schnerk was going to win! Congrats!

And congrats to Renpener for his Best Guest Room, too!

w00t! I knew he'd get it! :cheer2: On your first room, too!!!

w00t to Renpener, too :hug: Although stop making us dizzy! :rotfl:

Yay! Congrats! SmileySchnerk:cheer2: I knew that's why Hula stopped by!!! I'm there too!

Yay! Renpener! Haven't seen it yet, but I will stop by! :banana:

Thanks everyone that congatulated me :)

I nearly fainted when I saw my head on the homepage... My parents were wondering why I was in bed just staring in one spot about a minute after :rotfl:

Thanks to everyone!
~Ren

Yea congrats to both of you!If you look in the pic of renpener's room,you can see me saying lol. :teeth:

Congratulations you two!

Now all of VMK gets to see me in my oh so pretty princess hat princess: :woohoo:

I feel pretty, oh so pretty. I feel pretty and witty and (oops, better not say the last word. This is a family forum after all) ;)

WOW!!! :dance3:

Is it bad that I didn't notice until I saw this post? I guess that shows I pay more attention to you guys than to the VMK homepage. Who Knew???

:)

Come join the celebration tonight! Party in my room!!! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

So very cool for you Renpener! Yay! :cool1:

Hey - :hourglass - do you see a face?

And Smiley - Yay! So fun! :dance3: And so many of us were there! It was great! So happy for you!

:)

Congrats again,
Disney Dreams

Ah! I just realized they spelled my name wrong on the award page... Great.

Anyone heard of Renepener?

Are you eyes playing tricks on you? They just might be if you visit Renepener's Room of Eye Tricks! Take the time to check out the pictures that spell out "EYE" and you'll notice all the different ways there are to look at the VMK world around you.

Lol Penny your eyes aren't playing tricks on you this time.

Well done penny and smile!
I wish I didn't look like such a narccistic freak in the picture though :p. At least there's briar's dictionary-dancing-less song.

ROOM-20060606-SmileySchnerkroom.jpg

maliboomer said:
Well done penny and smile!
I wish I didn't look like such a narccistic freak in the picture though :p. At least there's briar's dictionary-dancing-less song.

Oh Boom, we all know you're an attention (edited for kids lol) :p

:hug: Can't wait to sing with you all again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter