Congrats Pennsylvania

I saw this in the news this morning, how awesome for those kids. I can't imagine the stress at age 12 of playing in front of 46k people. What an amazing talent those kids have. GO USA!

It really is exciting! We live in Hershey, about 30 minutes from Lewisberry (Red Land) and everyone is all abuzz here; it's all over TV and radio, signs everyone, etc. Yesterday's game was so nerve wracking, I hope today's game isn't the same or I may not have any fingernails left. :scared: We were fortunate enough to go to last Friday's game where RL beat Missouri 18-0. That game was awesome and such a neat experience. Even if RL doesn't win today everyone in the state of PA is proud of those boys. #WhyNotUs

There needs to be an investigation. Why, I'll bet half those Tokyo kids are from Osaka or Kyoto or Fukuoka!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter