confusion on MYW dining

MKCP5

DIS Veteran
hi we are going in august and have the MYW dining package. 2 questions for you well disneyed travelers. :flower:

1. If we get in late one day and do not use all our dining, could we say, use a sit down for a character breakfast the next morning and then still use that days sit down for a sit down later in the evening? I guess what I am saying is do they have to be used on the actual day they are originally planned for? Are they tickets that I could use freely?

2. We may have to leave little earlier than planned. We have friends who will be there at the same time staying off property. Could we give them the rest of our dining vouchers? or are they programmed to us just like the passes are?

Thanks so much I appreciate your help! :teeth:

I am planning on 2 TS in one day. It's my understanding you could used all of them in one day (if you could eat that much!)
They are attached to your room key, so no, you can't hand them off. They can be used for people other than your family if they eat with you though. (for example, friends from off-site had dinner with you one night.)

You will get one TS, CS and snack per person, per night of your stay. These will all be banked into one account. You can use them however you want on any day, at any time. They expire at midnight on your departure day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter