I just earned a doctorate in ed administration but confess that my chances of getting a doctorate in DVC skills is no where in sight. We planned to buy into WDL. However, as a NeW Yorker, DVC cannot yet offer WLV until it's cleared (by someone)in NY - as much as 6 mos. from now. My DVC salesperson advised that we might want to come to WDW to buy it in person, prior to that and I never overlook a chance to come to WDW. However, even a weekend trip will cost $I'd rather invest into my points. TO top it off, we had previously booked BC for August until we decided to buy into WLV. I've not yet canceled this because now I'm nervous that even if I manage to get WVL, they won't be able to place me in there for AUgust. Is this making sense to anyone? ANy advice is appreciated.