Confused about Inventions?!!

fordrover

Earning My Ears
Hi am confused about Inventions buffet? Is this a character meal or not? On the official website it doesn't come up as one - only Auberge, Cafe Mickey's and Lucky Nugget does...help!

Yes it is a Character Meal :thumbsup2
We are planning on going twice in September, can't wait:cheer2::cheer2:
There is an Inventions review thread on the boards somewhere, there are pics and reviews on there.
When are you going?

It is a character meal in the evening but not at lunchtime.

I think the reason it doesnt come up on the official site is you can prepay the others but cant for Inventions unless its by buying the vouchers

We're going in October....first time....have booked premuim food vouchers and now stressing about choices!!!

Am getting the impression that Inventions is the best character meal.......Am going to book Princess lunch or dinner for me and dd, while boys go to bbwws.... Am thinking Annette's for first night, but can't book that.....

Yes, Inventions is the best for characters, and also choice and quality of food. Can't praise it enough - wish we had eaten here twice instead of going to Cafe Mickey one night.

Am getting the impression that Inventions is the best character meal.......Am going to book Princess lunch or dinner for me and dd, while boys go to bbwws.... Am thinking Annette's for first night, but can't book that.....

Auberge (Princess meal) wont be open in the evening in October so it will have to be lunch

|We ate at Inventions last week for the very first time, was expensive (we had half board plus vouchers) but well worth every penny - character interaction was brilliant - as much as we love Cafe Mickey, Inventions was just that little bit more special.

One thing that doesn't seem to have been mentioned here is that Inventions is only a character meal in the evenings. Although it does open for lunch, lunch is not a character meal (but the price is less).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter