Confirmed reservation - can I change name now that family can't go?

jennwdw

Mouseketeer
Hi, I reserved a studio for my parents in Oct. They can not go now. I'm thinking about inviting friends along instead (we already have a separate reservation for a 2 bedroom for my family) Is there any reason I can't call them and switch the name on the reservation? Will my friends be able to pull up res in MDE and make fp and dining plans? Will magic bands work them?

You can change the name on the reservation by calling MS or contacting them via email. Your friends may have to manually link the reservation to their MDE account if it does not show up automatically. But once the reservation is linked they should be able to make FP reservations, dining reservations, etc. They can order Magic Bands as well.

Via the member website contact form list the reservation number and the names, contact info, and ages of children to change the names. MS will make the changes and email you when it's done.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter