Confirmed.. OSO is at Hollywood & Vine

KAYLI'S DAD

Mouseketeer
We went to H&V this morning for breakfast and OSO is there along with Handy Manny, Leo & June.

How was the food? I haven't heard great things about there. But my kids love Manny and Oso...what to do, what to do...:confused3

How fun.

We last went to H&V in 2008. The food was fine for breakfast (only meal we have had there). Great variety, place was not crowded - and service was great.

We didn't go in 2009 as my DDs felt they were too old for Little Einsteins & JoJo now. But one of my twins is dying to meet Handy Manny this year. And she is also a big fan of Agent Oso. So, Im excited to see the change - and we are heading back there in about 2 weeks!

Thank you for confirming Oso! :)

We have just returned from our trip and visited Hollywood and Vine twice for lunch, as we had such a great time.

We really enjoyed the food, lots of selection on the buffet all fresh and hot.

Characters were great lots of interaction, the first time we had reservations for 11.30, it was really quiet and we were visited 5+ times from each character.

We love OSO and Handy Manny, but June and Leo were great as well.

Special Alert! Special Alert! My daughter is going to FLIP OUT! ;) LOL

So I guess Jo Jo and Goliath are gone now? Can't wait to see her face when she sees Oso. We are going for lunch - I assume the change is for both breakfast & lunch?

I thought breakfast was pretty good. Last year we went for lunch and it was horrible I thought.i

There were was not hardly anyone there. There was some people in front of us that just asked if they could get in without reservations and they got right in.

We have just returned from our trip and visited Hollywood and Vine twice for lunch, as we had such a great time.

We really enjoyed the food, lots of selection on the buffet all fresh and hot.

Characters were great lots of interaction, the first time we had reservations for 11.30, it was really quiet and we were visited 5+ times from each character.

We love OSO and Handy Manny, but June and Leo were great as well.

Thanks for the info... we have lunch scheduled for next month and can't wait to see OSO and Handy Mandy:cool1:

Yup, we were just there on the 11th for lunch and it was Handy Manny, Oso, June and Leo. I'm glad Oso was there because DS actually knows him, while he isn't familiar with June or Leo. Although he enjoyed seeing them anyhow.

We actually had the best character interaction here out of the three character meals we had (others were CM and CP). They stopped and did a dance and conga line several times while we were there. DS loved it.

The food was pretty good too. Lots to choose from.

Heather

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter