Confirmed MSEP to stop and move to DL Oct. 9th

Wow. So basically it's running one month longer at wdw than what the rumors stated, but no mention of swapping parades. Hmm...

Disney's definition of limited time is all over the place. My guess and thought is it will be at least until Summer 2017 when Fantasmic would be back. But that is just a guess. Who knows when it would start at DLR. Plus no mention on PTN was interesting. But I would say good call on Spirit.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...-limited-time-last-chance-to-paint-the-night/

"“Paint the Night” parade will continue nightly performances, just before “Disneyland Forever” fireworks, through September 5 as part of the Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration. And I’m excited to share today that this popular parade will return on select nights during the holiday season later this year."

Looks like PTN is not leaving Disneyland anytime soon?
MSEP is supposed to start at DL in January according to rumors. I would expect PTN to be about the same.

I still don't see PTN coming to WDW. As much as I'd love it, I see the executives out there digging their heels in on this one until the bitter end.

Well just saw the Disney Parks article that mentioned PTN still there for the holiday season.

And IF PTN does come to WDW, it won't begin until after January since it'll still be running "on select nights" through the holiday season at DL. Wow. Sucks for MK crowds. Unless the rumors of the parade from TDL coming to MK end up being true.:scratchin

during the holiday season, they have the halloween parade and christmas parades on the nights of the parties. I think MK is going to be closing around 9:00and if rumors are true, AK will have rivers of light up and running so there will still be three night time activities besides fireworks. It would take at least a month to get PTN to florida if not longer so I wouldn't plan on any night parade at Mk till at least April. that would be the start of the third quarter and a way for Mk to cut entertainment costs in January and Feburary which are historically low months

Parks blog is replying to comments on the post and is saying there are no current plans for PTN to come to WDW...

Parks blog is replying to comments on the post and is saying there are no current plans for PTN to come to WDW...

The HUB is also making that statement to CM's

Q5. Will “Paint the Night” from Disneyland Resort be coming in its place?

At this time, there are no plans to bring “Paint the Night” to Walt Disney World Resort. We look forward to sharing more about the future of “Paint the Night” soon.

Q7. You have a history of swapping parades. Why isn’t Paint the Night coming to Walt Disney World?

It’s just not part of our plans at this time. We’re looking forward to the memories the Main Street Electrical Parade will create for Disneyland Guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter